Pays up to $60k
Location: Vance Alabama
• Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures
• Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables, observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; study methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedure and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
• Studies production schedules and estimates work hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
• Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
• Recommends and implements measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product participating in Continuous Improvement activities.
• Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of plant, department or line.
• Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving problems.
• Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
• Maintains production records.
• Performs activities of workers supervised.
• Oversees all aspects of the production build.
• Enforce company safety rules and regulations.
• Reports machine and equipment malfunctions to maintenance personnel.
• Responsible for collecting data and reporting on monthly measurable goals.
• Identifies job openings. Establishes performance goals and a development plan, conducting a six-month evaluation, provide on-going employee appraisals for employees.
• Identifies performance or conduct issues, resolving the issue internally with the Employee (where possible and appropriate) and initiates the employee corrective action process (for internal resolution).
• Communicates issues that cannot be resolved to HR and develops an appropriate action plan with HR to correct the issue.
• Corrects and improves actions in the respective area with regards to employee satisfaction.
• Develops and controls documents and data within the functional area. Reviews, approves, distributes and maintains file documents and data for which there is management authority. Responsible for releasing external documents, and for ensuring that obsolete external documents are excluded from use.
• Applies that corrective action process when discrepancies / non-conformance are detected.
• Responsible for applying the preventive action process when potential issues/risks are identified. Also, responsible for assessing the importance/severity of the issues/risks and for initiating the preventive action for employees in the department.